HUMAN HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work towards the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush .
- Do not soak or submerge product. Rinse by holding the hair under running cool water.
- Allow the water to run from roots to ends.
- Place a small amount of shampoo in your hand, evenly and gently stroke it through the hair in a downwards motion from roots to end.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place a small amount of conditioner in your hand, evenly and gently work it through the hair in a downwards motion from the mid-shaft down to the ends avoiding the base and root. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Leave conditioner on for 1-2 minutes or follow the conditioner manufacture’s instructions.
- Do not exceed 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place wet wig on folding wig stand or wig hanger until it is completely dry, after finger styling is recommended.
- Style as desired.
- To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
- To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds and release.
- If desired you can use light holding spray to the final styled product.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Wash and rinse all human hair products and style before wearing. Human hair is not ready to wear out of the box.
- Rinsing with hot water will damage and stretch caps.
- Store the wig on a wig stand or wig hanger to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- Avoid brushing the hair when wet to prevent damage.
- Any cutting or chemical processes, such as perming or colouring, should be done by a professional hair stylist.
- We do not recommend lifting or bleaching human hair, depositing colour provides the best results.
No returns or exchange on humain hair.